Monday, 23 May 2011

Medieval bathers (final sculpts!!!!! )

It looks like the final sculptsfor the Bathers are finished :-D
The guy in the tub has got a bath partner :-D  Some who have probably lead very "protected" lives, have said that the Right breast is too small...I think that´s a bit crappy for two reasons, 1. Every woman has one breast smaller than the other, some very noticebly. 2. Try doing this in this scale and produce an H Heffner corn fed beauty...
I love the distant expression on this guys face...fits what he´s doing perfectly.
"Arrogance in the extreme"  is what this guy´s giving out.
Another old fig with an addition, a great combination.

5 comments:

  1. These are great works of partially nude art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice sculpts. A lot of skill involved in producing these.

    I esp like the haughty expression of the guy in the 3rd pic

    ReplyDelete
  3. very good work, I like the expressiveness of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have sculpted something like that, for a wooden chess queen, and it is amazing what one can do with eight hours of lovingly shaping but after that much work she broke off at the neck as it got a little too thin and I don't think I've tried it since that heartbreaking incident.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Some who have probably lead very "protected" lives, have said that the Right breast is too small...I think that´s a bit crappy for two reasons, 1. Every woman has one breast smaller than the other, some very noticebly."

    Lol, well said :DD

    ReplyDelete