Monday, 11 July 2011

The Plastic Pass it on Society.

The great thing about our hobby is the people. I haven´t met a bad n´yet.. The fact that I can 100% trust people with doing a swop or "in kind exchange" with someone I know only through a name on a Blog or a Forum and they all come off..it´s quite something and long may it continue so.
I have already swopped with a fellow blogger and great bloke, Fran (The Angry Lurker). I had only just started Blogging and Fran was looking for some Daleks and I had an eye on his APC bods. It came to a swop..and went as smooth as can be.
I just recently swopped with a member of the TMP forum called Marc (Marc the plastics Fan)
He was asking about wether anyone knew where the Strelets confederate mounted command could be found..and I knew a man with a set...so we exchanged...he got the Strelets set and as I don´t particually like selling bods,  I said send whatever he considered it was worth...and I got this!!!!
I f you´re looking in Marc...I´ll say again...Cheers mate :-D Great exchange !!!! :-D

12 comments:

  1. Good Lord Paul, now that's a swop! What a generous chap Marc is. In all seriousness I totally agree with your initial statement to this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was lucky to find the comparable Napoleon and generals set from Italeri at a shop in town, but lots of people are looking for the Confederate command set. Good thing we have the sophisticated communication system.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would be great to see your peasants assault the fort!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn it makes me feel warm and fuzzy, good work people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree entirely, great to see such generosity and civilised behaviour in our hobby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good show, thats what this hobby is all about. I even manage to share some things with Al on occasional!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! It is great being part of a community of people who are as creatively obsessed as I am. (feeling the warm and fuzzies)

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's real good and I'm glad to be a part of it all, Long may it continue.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our last resort, in a world valued only in money terms!
    A great place to be in!!
    T.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah I agree, I've had some good swaps latley as well.

    ReplyDelete