Another small addition to Sir Bodards Camp. The femal came from the Imex Pilgrims set..and got a head swop. The cooking set up from the Imex Lewis and Clark set. The wee dog looking for scraps is from..???..
Paul, good to have you back. As ever you come up with great modification ideas. I have that Imex set somewhere in my cowboys and indians box. Your previous pictures inspired me to utilise the medieval peasant army as labourers moving an assault tower. As before inspirational work
What a beautiful little piece, packed full of character.
ReplyDeleteThanks :-)
DeletePaul, good to have you back. As ever you come up with great modification ideas. I have that Imex set somewhere in my cowboys and indians box. Your previous pictures inspired me to utilise the medieval peasant army as labourers moving an assault tower. As before inspirational work
ReplyDeleteGood to be back, thanks :-).
DeletePeasnts used to move an assault tower (or Ram)....good idea
I simply love your work! Keep up the spirit and continue publishing
ReplyDelete