Tuesday, 5 April 2011

Dobin and Daisy

These are the supply nags for the Medieval fantasy adventurers
Dobin carrys the tent, pots nad pans while daisy carrys the arrows.
Hello to Leovi. He does some pretty incredible photos on his Blog,  La Photografia Efectista Abstracta
Hello to FIGZ. As writen by the organiser himself (Benno) FIGZ is an event for miniatures scale 1/72 and smaller organised by Benno's Figures Forum. Visit our website at www.figz.nl/en/ (Dutch, German and English language) You can also link to the info site on the icon, top right of my Blog

11 comments:

  1. Pack animals, indispensable to the hardened adventure or pillager.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful miniatures, my son loves plastic soldiers. Thank you very much for your recognition. A greeting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good work Paul, The incidental figures can make or break a diorama. @Angry Yes I agree, very indispensable, one needs somewhere to store swag so you are free for two-fisted pillaging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are beautifully done - inspiring too; need to get me some pack animals. Regards, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look great Paul!

    Are they Caesar models as well?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice ones Paul! Atlantic horses I preasume?

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always fail when I tried to paint animales, especially horses. You make it look so easy. Nice work, again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look very nice Paul!
    I wish I could come to Holland to this gathering...
    T.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the welcome Paul!

    Cheers,
    Benno

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks :-D
    I may well scratch build a cart...a bit like the LOTR one that gandalf drives.
    Cheers
    Paul

    ReplyDelete