The kit is ok, hard plastic with very little flash and the plastic is the sort that takes glue well but....
1. The holes in the wheels (which are quite small) don´t fit onto the axles and need drilling out
2. The supports for the ramming bar are very thin and even though I took a lot of care removing them from the sprue, three of the 4 snapped, so I replaced them with thread.
|With side cladding added|
The frame is a bit of a pain to fit together, it´s best to just remove the locating pins, which don´t line up properly and attach without them
|With side cladding removed. The crew are from the Miniart French Foot Soldiers with Rams. I´ll add a permanent crew at some point which will be based directly onto the floor of the ram.|
Now added to the Croeburn 1813 Diorama, Mine and Peter´s small addition , the Austrian cuirassiers Regt. Nr 8