Sunday 19 October 2014

Elf Archers

Part of the alliance against the Army of the underworld, with a rapid rate of accurate fire, the elves supply the archer element.
I´ve gone for a uniformed look as in most fiction, especially since the LotR films,  they appear as a "militarised" folk. A couple of head swops to get variety.
The flag is from Volomir´s Blog....if you haven´t seen his High Elves Sea Guard Step by Step (or any of his other work) then I recommend going over to have a look, it really is worth it.

10 comments:

  1. Great work and fine paint as always Paul .
    Cheers .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Paul. I didn't know they made these in 1/72nd. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola
    Buena compañía de elfos
    un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous Paul, that purple is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent ! good choice of colours too.
    I didn't imagine that the Caesar Elves could be so good !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work again, Paul - the flag and the 'uniform' look work really well together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice Paul, release elvish hell!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The purple and blue look nice together. I'm actually basing up these models now for a DBA / HOTT army for my daughter (painted in boring old elf green). I'm pairing them with Hat El Cid Spanish for spearmen (I like the teardrop shields).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely colours! And you didn't forget the bow strings!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete