Thursday 30 July 2020

Frankish Crusader Command - Tumbling Dice

5 Bods and three nags. 3 standards and a shepards crook and 5 Heater shields. 5 shields is a bit odd because, unless one is strapped to the back of the foot knight , only three are needed. I left the shield off the bishop Bod.
I also replaced two of the standards using ones leftover from TD and Valdemar sets.
Erard´s standard is one from the set.
Erard de Valery. 
Boniface de Montferrat. and Standard bearer.
Templar Bishop (were there such things?) and a Monk.
The Monk. Peter the Hermit perhaps?

4 comments:

  1. Very nice Paul, I do like the Bishop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul, these are really fantastic paintworks. so tempting to invest in more Tumbling Dice miniatures yet I have to resist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking additions Paul, I do like Boniface de Montferrat...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tremendous work Paul, love those fluttering standards.

    ReplyDelete