Saturday, 5 September 2026

New Model Army Pt14

 Female camp followers. 

From left to right: 1. Lady of the camp. Caeser Elves, head from Italeri´s Medieval challenge.

2. Imex Eastern friendly Indians. 

3. "High class" maid. Italeri Medieval challenge

4. Linear-B´s Roman market

From left to right: 1 and 2 - Imex Pilgrims. 

3 - Another "high class" maid. Caeser - Elves

One on my "wish list" - that Strelets makes a Medieval camp set..no Carts,  tents or whatever..just civies and foot soldiers. A sort of lower orders set to accompany the excellent (and now rare) Medieval Britain set.  

Another on my "wish" list, Strelets make a medieval army on the march sets...foot and infantry sets 


 

6 comments:

  1. These look great, as usual. I am always inspired by the variety of figures you have to work with and how creatively you use them. I am curious where all the heads for these ladies are coming from.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-) The heads were from a set of resin carts and the crews. TBH, I dont exactly remember where they came from but I think Alex, the genius behind a lot of Valdemars sculpts, made them

      Delete
  2. I like those conversions Paul. Nice work and glad to see the blog active.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Splendid work here and I like the colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those 'civilian' sets from Strelets and Linear-a/b are really useful aren't they? I managed to get one of each of the ancients, but only grabbed Crusader Transport 1 at the time. Kinda rue not getting no 2 as well. All quite difficult to find now.
    Best wishes, James

    ReplyDelete