Wednesday 2 March 2011

EXTERMINATE!!!!! (3)

Ok Ray...here are the conversions :-D
The two red Daleks were easy...saw the heads off at the "neck" and glue back on slightly turned to the left or right. Easy peasy!!
The Emporer Dalek was a bit more difficult. Saw off  the gun/arm area, saw off one layer of "blobs" and glue the whole thing back together...like making a nice chocolate cake. ;-D
The head is made from a wooden bead...pinheads for lights. I did do a much better version but scrapped it cos it looked out of style with the other Daleks which don´t have much detail .
YOU WILL OBEY !!!!!
Hello to GReg and  Paint Pig.
At GReg´s Blog,Greg´s Wargaming Blog he makes wargaming scenery, walls, houses etc. Some neat stuff with good little how to articles.
Paint Pig has two bod sites, Three Lil Pigs Painting showing his work on Sci-fi /heavy Metal bods and articles about painting. The other Paint Pig, shows his work on a  wide range of scales and periods.

8 comments:

  1. The cook should get some chocolate cake it's only fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work there my friend, Ray said it looked like a Ferrero Rocher on that head but he knows nothing anyway after the muck he posted on his blog and what cake mekelnborg?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The head turns really bring them to life. The emperor is true to the original, but somehow scarier. They need you at the BBC I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lies and scandal Mr Licker!!, they are true perfection Paul. What part did you cut to turn the heads, top or bottom of the neck? Fran's not given me any Daleks yet Paul, he says I've got to paint his before he'll give me 2 of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Ray Rousell or as the lads at work call you Ironsides, you sir are also a damn liar and I will have my second call upon you sir.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOPS!
    The bottom of the "neck". Do Daleks have necks??
    Cheers
    paul

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daleks?? Never heard of them! Wait a second BBC you said? Robot wars, is that it? My sons allways looked at that program. How more they were destroyed the more they liked it :-D

    Nice work Paul ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it's Dr Who. I don't watch TV except if there's a Bears game or a DVD but my brother used to watch Dr Who when he had the 15 foot scarf, so I did see it then. It seems there were a bunch of Dr Whos with Daleks. The chocolate cake is in the text, with the layers. Got to read the text to comment intelligibly although some do look at the pictures mainly.

    ReplyDelete