Thursday 4 February 2016

Hussite Camp 2 - Footfolk/ workers (Pt 2)

Part two of The footfolk /workers part of the Hussite camp Scene set from Frank Gemershaus
As with the first lot, These are divided up into individual pieces, each with it´s individual titel in german, so again, I´ll add a photo of each part of the range with it´s original german titel and english Translation.
Lagerzubehör - Fässer mit Säcken en bloc - Camp Accessories - Barrels with sacks as a block)
3 Mann Lasten tragend (Ballen, Säcke)  - 3 men carrying loads (Bales, sacks)
Man Faß rollend -Man rolling a Barrel
Man beim Holzhacken, Frau Holzscheite einsammelnd - Man cutting Wood, Woman collecting logs
Frau mit Kiepe, alternative Reisigbündel - Woman with pannier, alternative with bündle of twigs

15 comments:

  1. Another great selection of Bods, you find some wonderfully versatile miniatures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely figures, love the chap cutting wood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful figures again! I like very much that you don't use bright colors or much highlighting so the figures have that dirty old feeling of the middle ages!!Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's in the barrels? The Hussites, uniquely among Czechs, avoided alcohol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. Think, what else could be kept in a Barrel ? ("Dry Cooper" ones)
      2. No-where do I say the Barrels contain anything alchoholic.
      3.The set/range is made and sold as Hussites the Title of the post reflects this, as they will eventually end up as part of a dio that has nothing to do with hussites

      Delete
  5. Great job as usual, love these scenes of everyday life...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice, especially like the wood cutter and the woman carrying a bundle
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really good figures and painting! Where did you find them?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am truly in awe everytime I see your work! You capture something very real in all that you do

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really great! Where did you find them? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ash.
      Sorry for the late reply..my Internet was down for a week.
      They were sent to me to paint up for the 1329 dio.I´ll try and get the set again (there are also guns with Crews) and if you want some I can try and get you the set.

      Delete
    2. Oh, thank you, Paul, that could be great! Let me know if you succeed (you may write me via Benno's forum PM if this will be easier)

      Delete
    3. Ok. I´m looking to try and get the whole range for myself (the previous 3 Posts shown here and there´s two wagons with horses etc to come) and I´ll see if the guns and Crews are available and I´ll let you know how much that lot will cost me...(Per PM at Bennos)

      Delete
  10. Fine Looking Figures,and other stuff Paul. BB

    ReplyDelete