Friday 15 December 2017

Bodstonian mounted command

As previously mentioned, I thought a complete command Group for a small number of dragoons was a bit over the top so they have ended up as a mounted command Group for the entire Bodstonian army.
The commander of the Bodstonian land Forces (I F**kin` hate painting White nags!! ) Colonel Jeremiah Coleman and his son, captain of the 1st Bodstonian Dragoons, Rupert.
Standard bearer and Drummer
Over at PSR, there´s  a bit of doubt as to wether the Drummer would have used his drum when mounted and should have it stowed. Wether in reality the drum was used when mounted makes no difference to me because in  Bodstonia,  the drum is used both when in the saddle and out.
The flag hasn´t been added as my Printer has run out of toner

10 comments:

  1. All the Dragoons look great Paul but I think these are my favourite, along with the kittens of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely additions Paul, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way all the lesser characters are keeping a safe distance from Colonel Jeremiah Coleman while he is waving that sword around!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. klasse paul
    hervorrangende arbeit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice paint work again. You're right, it's difficult to paint white horses. I hate it too but you did it well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are really painting up a storm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great painting job on those again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work!Hail on these horses again!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic work, like them a lot!

    ReplyDelete