Saturday 19 January 2019

Bodstonian Dragoons (Pt 6)

The last addition to the Bodstonian dragoons bringing the numbers up to 16, two squads of eight.
The bod is a combination of the Horse holder from the Zvezda Dragoons of Peter I  set and the mounted  pistol firing bod from the Zvezda Swedish Dragoons of Charles XII set.
The Nag, who had it´s head down eating grass, from the Swedish Dragoons set,  had a head swop from one of the other nags in the set.
Next ? I think it´s about time The Bodstonian Artillery got  a bit of an upgrade

12 comments:

  1. He is very nice, I finally saw The Outlaw King!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fran. Outlaw king...pretty awefull eh? Normally, seeing as it´s medieval ery based I´d consider adding it to the DVD Collection but it´s so hammy I won´t bother.

      Delete
    2. It was a little boring, Chris was wrong for the role!

      Delete
  2. Love it! - Beautiful work as always Paul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work as Usual paul. Hmm haven't got any cavalry in the painting production line. Perhaps it is time I get around to some Oronegrean cavalry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice conversion! The dismounted cavalryman is impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thaks Phil. I´m pleased the way the trooper turned out, near 100% what I had in mind. The Nag..er?..not so good. The neck Looks a bit fat, I forgot about flattening the mane and the join isn´t as good as I hoped.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super nice painting , Mr. Bods.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pose and the paint job, great looking vignette!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil. I didn´t think of it so but you are right..it is a Vignette.

      Delete