Sunday 10 March 2019

Burgundian Crossbowmen - RedBox

Another Addition to the RedBox  War of the Roses range. The Titel isn´t entirely accurate as the set is divided into Crossbowmen and arquebusiers.
32 bods  in 8 poses. There´s a bit of Flash which, seeing as the plastic is the softish type,  is a bit of a Problem to remove. ie, you have to be carefull not to slice too much off.
All 8 poses
The bods who represent the titel of the set
The Arquebusiers
The set Comes with Pavise. They´ve got some nice designs on them but as I can create Pavise by printing etc I thought it a bit of a waste of time to bother painting them.

7 comments:

  1. Nicely done Paul, very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always liked the blue and white colour scheme of the Burgundians - reminds me of a very old army of 25mm Hinchcliffe metal figures that I have rattling about in a box somewhere. Great paint job Paul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work Paul! I really do like these guys.

    ReplyDelete