A couple of "pre-fit" pics.
The only small problem with the set, putting the whole thing together. The horses are seperate and have a small ladder like piece as a connector. No matter how I tried or which glue I used...I failed to join them up. Eventually I came up with a solution. I removed the harnesses from the horses and replaced them with thin strips of medical sticking plaster.(this stuff) Using the little ladder connector as a template I constructed a new carrying bar out of cut and sanded down lollypop sicks. The new harnesses I left long enough so that when the carrying bar was added, they could be bent up and rolled into place.