Wednesday 30 October 2019

Uruk Hai Spearblock

Another entry for this years Orctober, Dark Alliance´s Half Orcs, set 1, Pikemen..or perhaps a better titel, Pikeorcs.
32 half Orcs in 8 poses. One Uruk had a  tinsy winsy bit of Flash that needed removing but even if
it´s not removed it´s hardly noticable if left on.
I´ve added 3 as a command group from the Dark Alliance Half Orcs infantry set 2. The Drummer and Standard bearer (Boss) got headswops and the Standard bearer also got a new Standard.
The  8 poses in the set.

11 comments:

  1. Pikeorcs, a thousand of'em !!!
    Nice army Paul, very numerous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great, the first picture of the mob together is terrifying!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your conversions!!
    These uruk look great, I can never have enough of them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uruk-pike! very neat and tidy, must be under Saruman's heel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome work! That's an army worthy of Morbods.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely done Paul, love the conversions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look really good Paul, I wonder how they size up to 28mm figs. I suppose they could aways be smaller orcs, I know my trolls from the same range work well with my 28mm armies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-) They are a wee bit too small alongside to 28mm. Solution? just start a new set of armies in 1/72nd :-)

      Delete