Sunday 26 January 2020

Saxon Fyrd

Still in a Dark ages Phase.
One of them, the boss, appears to be the Body of one of  the Tumbling Dice War of the roses bods with a Viking/Saxon head swop. I don´t know 100% as I got these as part a Job lot.
Spears made from florist wire, Shields from various Sources, including Emhar´s Saxons set.
Wether These are actually Vikings or Saxons I don´t know. There´s no pics of the sets over at Tumbling dice´s website. They work  for both sides, Saxon Fyrd or Viking Bondi.

6 comments:

  1. If I remember correctly, the 'Boss' is wearing a medieval gambeson, not really used in the Viking raid period.
    They look more Anglo-Saxon to me, but there was a lot of cross style dressing, so I agree they would work for either side!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´ve got another in the same pose/same clobber wearing a Kettel helmet so it has to be one of the WotR range with a head swop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb, love the shields...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice minis, didn't know this manufacturer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent details for these tiny minis!
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete