So, Part two. A new trumpeter and a Advisor
The dog? It´s metal and I have absolutely no idea of where I got it. Anyway, with his hawk and hound, it looks like the advisor, Sir Lhess (first name Clew) likes hunting. |
So, Part two. A new trumpeter and a Advisor
The dog? It´s metal and I have absolutely no idea of where I got it. Anyway, with his hawk and hound, it looks like the advisor, Sir Lhess (first name Clew) likes hunting. |
Nice conversions Paul.
ReplyDeleteThanks Matey :-)
DeleteFabulous Paul. Marvellous conversions and a fine looking dawg too. Pleased to see that painting has taken the place of breaking bits of yer self, hahaha!
ReplyDeleteBest wishes, James
Thanks James. I´ve looked for the set that the hound came from..found nothing...
DeleteGood to have you back.
ReplyDeleteAlan Tradgardland
Thanks Alan :-)
DeleteNice conversion - sir Lless very appropriate and the trumpeter too - at first I thought it would be lifted from miniarts 15th century French. Great to see you converting again
ReplyDeleteAfter seeing the prices of new (and old sets) I decided to go through the spares boxes and revisted what I´ve painted before but this time, as far as possible, I´ll be posting nothing but conversions.
DeleteSo lovely and I have missed the puns.
ReplyDeleteThere´s more, and some toe curling ones, to come :-)
DeleteYour “bits box” must be of epic proportions. :)
ReplyDeleteImagine two cardboard boxes, the ones used for moving house...that´s how many "bits" I have. As I was thinking of re-starting, I looked at PSR for new sets then looked at sellers of the sets. The prices are unbelievable these days :-/
DeleteI could always spend a few years just painting what I already have stashed away…
DeleteI really like the artillery sets (specially the Hussite Artillery" from Redbox and the "Medieval Bombard" from Mars Figures) because some poses might be easilly repurposed as civilians, peasants or as a nobleman's "staff", like this nice falconer you made from the hussite artillery leader!
ReplyDelete