Saturday, 12 September 2026

New Model army - Pt 15

The first pic isn´t really part of the NMA, more part of the medieval marching column.

Mule with luggage..the plastic is semi translucent which is the type of plastic used by LW and other "copy-cat" makers but I can´t find it in thier listings at PSR. The dog is from the Imex Eastern Friendly Indians, the female from a Strelets set..I´ve forgotten which and the bod leading the Mule is from Valdemars medieval builders set 1

Unloaded donkey.....or, just about to get loaded dokey.  The bod is from the strelets English Longbowmen set. The donkey from the Strelets Roman Transport (2) set 

The main body is from Valdemars Medievals on the march set. The head with arms and barrel from Strelets Medieval Britain set. 

From left to right. 

Viking from Emhars Viking Oarsmen set..head from The airfix Robinhood set.

Orion Medieval Siege Troops with a head swop. 

Unknown metal bod.  


4 comments:

  1. Marvellous use of a range of figures once more and, of course, top painting!
    Best wishes, James

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done Paul. When I read the line about the plastic been semi translucent I was immediately transported back to my childhood and tiny plastic soldiers that were made in very flexible plastic. Is that the same for the Bods?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The plastic the mule is made of is odd. It appears to be the same as the plastic from my childhood..very soft and bendy. Eventually I´ll find the maker of the set on PSR or wherever.

      Delete
  3. Always enjoys eyeing your conversions. I believe the mystery animal may be from the LW Medieval Russian Warriors set.

    ReplyDelete