Another adition to the Camp set up, again conversions from the Imex American Pioneers
Very good pictures. The background and the light make them pretty realistic, and the knight on horse is fantastic. Congrats! :)
Merci Javier :-) I looked at your blog recently...the size difference between the 15mm and 28mm Triarii!! Excellent painting BTW.
Thank you for your kind words Paul :)
There is something incredibly haunting about that first photograph Paul. Lovely work.
Maybe the women is really Babajaga and she´s leading the chid away..hence Babajaga´s dark look to the side.
Excellent figures once more Paul. I especially love the crusader in his great helm.Best wishes, James
Very good pictures. The background and the light make them pretty realistic, and the knight on horse is fantastic. Congrats! :)
ReplyDeleteMerci Javier :-) I looked at your blog recently...the size difference between the 15mm and 28mm Triarii!! Excellent painting BTW.
DeleteThank you for your kind words Paul :)
DeleteThere is something incredibly haunting about that first photograph Paul. Lovely work.
ReplyDeleteMaybe the women is really Babajaga and she´s leading the chid away..hence Babajaga´s dark look to the side.
DeleteExcellent figures once more Paul. I especially love the crusader in his great helm.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes, James